Alsace across the water!
Addal proposes you to go away from Strasbourg during an afternoon on board a canoe to discover the assets of the “Grand Ried sauvage”, Alsace’s natural wealth.
- Moderate effort trip
- Bathing into l’Ill
- Snack on the verge of the natural reserve of l’Illwald
This 15 km long canoe ride (roughly 3 h) will take place on Saturday, August 19th in the afternoon.
We will meet at
1.15 pm at « Canoës du Ried », 35 Route de Marckolsheim, 67600 Sélestat
A carpooling will be organized on demand of the participants.
The price is fixed at 10 euros for members of Addal and 27 euros for non-members. You can still subscribe to Addal here.
Number of participants is limited; if you’re interested, book your place quickly by filling the form available at this link:
Warning : for safety reasons It is required to know how to swim in wild water.
Some practical information:
- Bring light closing (much more easy to dry ;));
- Bring a change of clothing and a towel (showers available);
- Navigate with closed shoes (no flip-flop);
- Bring eventually a mosquito repellent;
- If you wear glasses bring a string to avoid losing them;
- Personal belongings: bring the minimum on the canoe.
We hope to see you for this exciting afternoon!
If you need any other information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Conviviality committee
The Association of Doctoral candidates and Doctors of Alsace