Visit the Roche Headquarters
The Career Development Committee of ADDAL is glad to invite you to visit the Roche Headquarters in Basel (Switzerland).
On Wednesday, November 21st, 2018 from 10:00 to 17:00
Founded in 1896 in Basel Switzerland, Roche is one of the biggest Pharmaceutics company in the world. Roche is one of the first companies to bring targeted treatments to patients. With more than 50 years at the forefront of cancer research and treatment, Roche nowadays is the world’s number 1 in biotech with 17 biopharmaceutical products on the market.
Details of the event:
- There are 20 places available on a first come, first served basis with preference for graduated PhDs, 4th and 3rd-year PhD candidates.
- All fields of research are welcome (just be aware that the company is specialised in biotechnology and healthcare)
- Departure time at 8:00 am from Place de l’Etoile, Strasbourg (Meeting at 7:45 am)
- Mandatory ID to enter the Roche building
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, October 31st, 2018 at noon
The visit starts at 10:00 am (schedule to be confirmed), it includes:
- Reception at Roche
- HR presentation
- Coffee Break
- Visit to labs
- CV check
- and more…
The event includes:
- The bus transportation
- A morning coffee break and lunch at Roche HQ
- A late afternoon coffee break outside Roche to discuss before coming back to Strasbourg
The fees are:
- 15€ for ADDAL members
- 30€ for non-members
- You can become an ADDAL member for 5 €/year (ADDAL´s membership)
About the CV check :
- As every year, some CVs will be chosen randomly for feedback and group discussion. CV can be anonymous if you’d like (just exclude any personal information) ;
- If you want your CV to check by Roche HR departments, send it at firstname.lastname@example.org, and check the CV option during your registration ;
- Deadline to send the CV is Sunday, October 28th, 2018 at noon.
- Passport with a valid French Visa for non-EU citizens
- ID for EU citizens
- Formal clothes
- Pants & closed shoes for safety
- Please specify during the registration if you have any specification for lunch (vegetarian, vegan, allergies…)
- Smoking is prohibited inside the building!
- Photos are allowed only in designated areas!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Head of the Career Development Committee
at the Association of Doctoral candidates and Doctors of Alsace